Upcoming Immigration Webinars
Stay up to date with the latest online Immigration webinars run by Migration Downunder covering immigration and moving to Australia.
Please note that the slides from the presentation are proprietary in nature and we are not able to send you a copy of them due to IP and risk management considerations.
If you have any questions or need details on any of our webinars, please contact us for assistance
Partner 309 Visa (Offshore)
Thursday 15th October 2020: 6:00PM Sydney time
- Overview of 309/100 Visa
- What is it?
- Two Stages of a Partner Visa Application – provisional & permanent
- Visa Criteria for Temporary Partner Visa Subclass
- Proving your relationship – Specifically what is a de-facto relationship ?
- Visa Conditions and Duration
- Who can be included on the visa application?
- What you can do on this visa?
- Are you eligible for Medicare or Centrelink?
- Processing Time
- Travel Exemptions
- How much is a Partner Visa subclass 820/309?
- What happens after you apply for a Temporary Subclass 309
- Sponsorships – limitations and character issues
- Potential pitfalls – common errors
The session will run for 30 minutes followed by a question and answer session.
Would you like to know more about your prospects for a visa?
You don’t need to wade through an internet full of conflicting information that is at best general and at worst wrong. One call or email to us will often be enough for us to put you on the right path.